How to Play Keno
Keno only takes a few minutes to learn and it is also easy and fun to play.
Go to our website and get more chilli slot machine. Hurry up to go and start winning. Keno is generally played with a plastic and metal cage that is filled with 80 ping pong balls. Each ball has a number on from 1 to 80. Players will then have a ticket that they will mark with a keno crayon. The player is able to choose as many single numbers as they wish. Your marked ticket needs to be presented before the start of the game.20 numbers are then selected at random. The pay-out you receive will depend on the number of correct numbers chosen and the amount you wagered.
In the early years of Keno it often took several employees to run. The clubs then devised a strategy that paid out approximately 72 percent and the remaining 28 percent was held for expenses and profit. The costs have now fallen slightly but casinos still offer similar odds.
Top prizes have risen though and even small clubs can offer a pay-out of $50 000 or more. Progressive games will offer even higher pay outs.
Keno can be referred to as a bad bet because the house keeps a high percentage. The game though is designed for fun and offers high pay outs for a small wager.
How to Play Keno
- On a blank keno ticket mark your favourite numbers with a X using a keno crayon
- In the right margin of your ticket you should mark the total numbers selected and the amount you wager.
- Hand in your keno ticket to the keno runner or clerk at the keno desk. You will receive a copy of your ticket. Ensure that it is correct.
- You can then watch the keno game on the display board. You will need to present your winning ticket to one of the keno employees before the next game begins. If you are playing multiple games then you are able to wait till the end of your last game.
In keno you are able to choose up to 20 numbers and can play different ways on a single ticket. For instance you can make a bet of three and a four bet spot on a single ticket by circling three numbers and then four different numbers.